Roofing Services in St. Louis, Missouri and Illinois
Residential Roofing Services
Remember, SCRS was born after we worked as volunteers fixing domestic roofs damaged by hurricane Katrina in 2005. Our years of experience with residential roofing services will keep a leak-free roof over your family’s head.
- Storm Damage Roof Repair
- Storm Damage Roof Analysis
- Emergency Roof Repairs
- Roof Maintenance
- Re-roofing Services
- New Roofing Installation
- Real Estate Roof Inspections
Contact us today for a free roof estimate or a free 2nd opinion. For storm damage house roof repair, we will work within your homeowner insurance’s scope and use our industry knowledge to supplement additional coverage.
Did we mention your roof will have a 50-year warranty that can be transferred when you sell your house or give it to your kids? That’s right!
Doesn’t that increase your home’s real estate value? You bet!
Commercial Roofing Services
You’re right, customers want to feel like they can rely on your business. Leaks from the ceiling, water stains, and a weathered roof are signs that it’s time to give your roof some maintenance.
- Metal Roofing Services
- Membrane Roofing Services
- Modified Bitumen Roof Systems (asphalt roll)
- EPDM Roofing Systems (a.k.a. rubber roofing)
- PVC Roofing Systems (
) UV resistant vinyl roofing
- TPO Roofing Systems
- Roof Coatings
- Acrylic Roof Coatings
- Urethane Roof Coatings
- Silicone Roof Coatings
- Spray Foam Roof Coatings
Whether we need to put a new roof on an extension, a new construction, stripping and replacing worn roofs, we do the heavy work and planning so you don’t have to close your doors unnecessarily.
How to choose the best roofing contractor in St. Louis?
You remember why Lee started his own roofing business? Because he couldn’t stand the lies and over-embellished promises of other roofing companies in Missouri. So, without pointing fingers, we’ll explain 10 facts about our business, SCRS, that our clients love (and that you will love too!). Then, you can compare to other roofing contractors and make your educated choice. In the end, you decide who is the best roofing contractor in St. Louis.
- 10 Reasons Why Your Neighbors Choose SCRS
10 ways SCRS provides the best roofing services in St. Louis
- We provide roof analysis and inspections for home and business.
- We work with superior roofing supplies that are designed to last for decades.
- We hold our roofing crews to high standards, making sure they are certified.
- We provide homeowners with a transferable 50-year warranty on high-quality materials and labor.
- We believe “what goes around, comes around”, so we do not cut corners. Ever.
- We are on-site on time and provide free estimates for real estate roof inspections and appraisals.
- To prevent leaks, we use diverse roofing services for waterproofing multi-curved contours of modern home designs (such as skylights, chimneys, solar panels, etc.)
- We tell you the truth. If continual patchwork will not benefit you in the long run, we will be upfront and recommend the right roofing services for the job.
- To minimize disruption, we plan around your schedule to avoid exposing your home or business.
- We travel to your location to provide our roofing services for the St. Louis, Missouri and the Illinois area.
- The Most Important Difference
What makes Superior Commercial Roofing Systems different from the other roofing contractors in St. Louis?
Perhaps the biggest difference between our certified roofing contractors in Missouri and Illinois and others is that we provide a transferrable 50-year warranty on high-quality roofing materials and we don’t cut corners to save a few bucks.
So, dear competitors, at this point, you might want to revisit the drawing board before scrolling further.
Future delighted customer, feel free to write or call us for more information about our professional roofing services for the St. Louis, Missouri and Illinois areas. Our honest and affordable roof solutions will be like music to your ears.
Inquire About Our Roofing Services in St. Louis, Missouri
‘‘From the initial estimating process, contract construction, tear off, installation, clean up and follow-up, Lee and his crew were conscientious, thorough, and professional. We are extremely happy with the end product and the value for our money. I would use them again and recommend them to others.’’
Dave Robbins - Google Review of our roofing services
‘‘Last fall during heavy rains our roof began leaking into our master bathroom. I tried getting someone out but just the tarp was several hundred dollars and their permanent repair was significantly more than that. I called Lee and he said he would come out the next day and see what he could do. He made the permanent repairs and stopped the leaks and the roof has been fine since then. Lee’s quick response and cost-effective repair were greatly appreciated.’’
Dennis Valentino - Google Review of our roofing services
‘‘Lee's team did a great job with my roof. They were very professional and did the work in the time frame they promised. I heartily recommend them.’’
Barak Cook - Google Review of our roofing services
‘‘Thanks to Lee and his crew for doing such a good job on our roof. We are very pleased with the quality of work that was done! Lee was easy to work with and his crew was prompt and respectful. Thanks again for all your hard work.’’
Emily Cunningham - Facebook Review of our roofing services
‘‘Last fall, we put on our thirteenth Conklin roof since 1983 and all are without a leak. This is a multimillion-dollar development: some of the condominiums sell for over $300,000. We can’t afford leaks. I would recommend this system to anyone with a flat roof that doesn’t want to be bothered with leaks.’’
Ken H. - Happy Conklin® Client
‘‘Anyone who has doubts whether a white roof coating makes a difference should have been in our building on a 100-degree summer day. Usually, the air conditioner struggles and it gets very hot in the shop. However, with our new white roof from Conklin, our air conditioners were cycling and customers and employees were commenting how nice it was in the building.’’
Roger L. - Happy Conklin® Client